Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Day in the Life of a Fresher

St. Andrews had all sorts of fun events planned for Freshers week. There were so many barbecues and society lunches that I was able to eat for free most of the week. I know I'm supposed to be traveling and seeing Scotland and stuff but I have also been diving into student life at St. Andrews. I joined the frisbee team and I've been taking the time to meet as many people as possible. These pictures are from a barbecue  at one of the residence halls that my friend lives in. No, there aren't any spectacular views of the beach or Scottish wildlife. Just some international kids enjoying one of the last days of Freshers week. One of the wonderful things about living in the U.K. is that they tend to serve free drinks with every free meal. Even in the afternoon. Also, I've learned the best way to meet people is to play a game of giant Jenga.
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: