Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fancy Dress

Photobucket
Every Wednesday Flatball has a social. Knox people, think senior meeting except with frisbee players. We reserve spots at a pub, hangout, socialize, and play drinking games. Last Wednesday the ladies of the team decided to do a fancy dress social. Just to remind everyone that we don't always wear sweats and a jersey. We had a pre-social ladies night that included fancy drinks and multiple rounds of "who is most likely to...". The picture above is of the DRA frisbee ladies. We decided to have pre pre social. We got ready together and made sure to be as girly as possible. This post is also to prove that I have made friends. Don't worry mom, I don't sit alone in my room all day...except when I am diligently doing homework. I've already written about how common it is to see girls dress up a lot when going out. For this reason, I did bring one pair of heels to Scotland. This was my first time wearing them. Let me tell you, it is no fun walking home in those heels. Remember, I live VERY far away from town. 
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: