Saturday, November 26, 2011

Girlie Night

I spent the end of reading week in Edinburgh with some of the frisbee ladies. It was a spur of the moment trip but I would have to say it was one of my favorite weekends in Scotland. It was nice to go to another city but not be a tourist. Don't get me wrong, I love being a tourist but it is just so stressful. I feel like I have to make the most of my time in a place and fit as much in as possible. Or I'm traveling because of a frisbee tournament and that's a whole different kind of stress. It was nice to visit and just have a girly night. One of the girls I went with is from Edinburgh so it was good to know that at the end of the night a warm bed was waiting for me and not the hard floor of a flat or a youth hostel.

It was a girly drinks, getting ready in a pub bathroom, crazy shopping, dancing until 4am, not backing down from dares, mac n' cheese, pleather dresses, fantastic friends, huge comfy bed, frisbee goggles, spur of the moment kind of a night. Do I really go home in three weeks?
Photobucket
Coming next is an explanation of what Raisin is and how I lived though it.

No comments: