Friday, June 15, 2012

A Movie Review: Snow White & the Huntsman

Script: bad. Looking back, I can't recall a word they said. Not memorable at all. Charlize Theron as Ravenna: Beautiful. Her acting was great and her appearance was flawless. Kristen Stewart as Snow White: still bad. Not as awful as Twilight, but I can think of many other actresses who would have done a better job. I don't mean to be shallow but Snow White is supposed to be more beautiful than Chalize Theron's Revenna, right? Chris Hemsworth as The Huntsman: hubba hubba. But a little old to be Kristen Stewart's love interest, it was weird. Overall my sister and I agree, it's not a memorable movie. The adventure was fun, the action was interesting, but all of the pretty scenery and dwarves made me want to go back to Middle Earth were there is a developed story and a talented cast.

No comments: