Friday, August 3, 2012

Ms. Choral Runs the PTA Meeting

I've been really bad at updating this. Especially when I said it was something I wanted to do throughout the summer. I'm a little disappointed because so many memories and personal discoveries from last summer are preserved in my other blog. I guess I'll start now and write down thoughts, quotes, and discoveries that have happened thus far.
Just like last summer, I am working with 5-7 year olds at a theater summer camp as a teaching assistant. It has reminded me how much I love theater education. As of yet, I have not found any opportunities to partake in theater education during the school year, so I kind of forget how much I love it. The discoveries, the lessons learned, the silly things that are said over the summer; it's all priceless. Some of the lead teachers have even given me the opportunity to lead activities and lead parts of final presentations. It's given me a taste of what real life work could be. In a perfect world, where I am lucky enough to find and qualify for a job in theater education, of course.

No comments: