Thursday, September 13, 2012

This is Where I Live

As I said before, I'm the only person from my group that lives in a house. It's beautiful, older, and full of love and memories. I took a minute the other day to snap some pictures of my room and the rest of the house. Below is my room. It's full of eclectic pictures and furniture, but it's also homie and just right.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Next is the entrance hall. By the door is Chatti the dog. He's ADORABLE. Carmen and Teti call him the man of the house because usually he's the only male in a house full of women.
Photobucket
This is the TV room. It's a big no no to put your feet on the furniture here, so instead Carmen and Teti use stools for their feet.
Photobucket
This is the sitting room. I'll read here with Teti and Carmen sometimes.
Photobucket
Teti and Carmen can host up to four students at a time. Right now we eat in the kitchen because there are only two students here, but when more come we'll start eating in the dining room.
Photobucket
And finally, the kitchen. The food I eat here deserves a post of it's own, but suffice it to say, I enjoy some yummy meals here.
Photobucket
I started classes this week. Big bummer. But before that we had a long weekend in between orientation and the start of classes. We were pretty much left to our own devices so we enjoyed our time exploring and getting to know the city better. I'll have a post up about that next.

1 comment:

Uncle Kim said...

Dear Maddie,
I am thoroughly enjoying your posts! I do have 1 request. A close up picture and more info on Chatti.
love,
uncle Kim