Sunday, December 15, 2013

Carmona

Months and months ago Emily, Stepanie and I took a day trip to Carmona. Carmona is a small town about an hour away from Sevilla. It is known for fantastic tapas, Roman ruins and a ton of churches. You can find more information here. I didn't really know much about Carmona so I took the trip more as an opportunity to continue to learn about my fancy new camera. We began with a pit stop for tapas. I'll be honest though, they were the worst tapas I had had since arriving to Spain. And I'd had a good amount of tapas. The resaurant didn't have half the things we ordered so I ended up with fried octopus. Now, I have no problem eating octopus but when a plate of fully recongnizable baby octopuses were placed in front of me I got a little queasy. This was not what I had expected. I ate them anyway because...well...I'm in Spain so why not? After that we checked out some Roman ruins, played with my camera and wandered around the town. Carmona was nothing mind blowing but it was a nice and inexpensive way to get out of the city for the day and to do something different than bop around Seville.
 photo file-29.jpg  photo file-32.jpg  photo file-35.jpg  photo file-30.jpg photo file-36.jpg  photo file-37.jpg  photo file-34.jpg
 photo file-33.jpg  photo file-38.jpg  photo file-31.jpg

No comments: