Saturday, April 19, 2014

Italian Extravaganza: Day 10

This was our last full day in Italy. Technically the trip was twelve days if you count the days we flew in and out, but we didn't actually do any site seeing so, in my opinion, they don't count. We stopped by one last tiny town in the Chianti region of Tuscany called Radda. It was still some sort of post New Years holiday so there wasn't much open. Dad bought some bonafide Chianti olive oil and then we headed back to Bologna. In Bologna we walked around the city one more time and had our last Italian meal.  photo batch_IMG_1283.jpg  photo batch_IMG_1316.jpg
I don't know exactly how to end this Extravaganza. It was everything that I had hoped it would be and the majority of my childhood dreams were satisfied. Suffice it to say that, as the NG guide suggested, I moved heaven and earth. I couldn't be happier that I did. And thus ends the Italian Extravaganza.
 photo batch_IMG_1317.jpg

No comments: