Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Running Bug

 photo batch_IMG_1392.jpg Last weekend my dad and I completed 5Ks two and three. My mom and sister even got involved this time, that's how much fun they are. I love the energy and excitement just before we start running, especially when it's a well attended run. I didn't like either of the runs as much as Rock n' Sole. Storm the Bastille was a fun run so it wasn't timed and there were so many people that it was difficult to find a pace. The Gathering on the Green run was fun but I had never done a trail run before and about half way through I wasn't sure if I was going to finish. Two 5Ks in one weekend was a bit much so I've taken a break from running but I plan on picking it back up soon and hopefully we'll get to do a couple more family 5Ks before I head back to Spain.  photo batch_IMG_1421.jpg

No comments: