Saturday, September 5, 2015

This Summer

 photo batch_IMG_2311.jpg  photo batch_IMG_2313.jpg  photo batch_IMG_2328.jpg
It's always good to be home. When Seville hits over 100 degrees, all I can think about is the cool early summer of Milwaukee. This summer I was all over the place. We sister dated at our favorite places and my new visa took me to Chicago, where I took advantage of the trip to do some sight seeing. We continued old traditions, such as Summerfest and Strawberry fest. We also started some new traditions like hikes along the lake, world cups and the Renaissance Fair.
 photo batch_IMG_2342.jpg  photo batch_IMG_2352.jpg  photo batch_IMG_2387.jpg  photo batch_IMG_2410.jpg  photo batch_IMG_2477.jpg  photo batch_IMG_2539.jpg  photo batch_IMG_2542.jpg
Overall, it was a summer for the books. I can't believe I leave to go back to Spain on Monday. Don't get me wrong, I'm ready. I've missed my friends and I have some really fun trips lined up. Looking to hit the ground running, find an apartment and get this new school year started.

No comments: